Tax Forms at the Daly City Public Library
Updated February 18, 2021. Tax forms are available during curbside pickup. Visit our home page for the current curbside pickup schedule.
Rotate your device to view the table on mobile.
|2020 Tax Forms||1040/1040SR Forms||1040/1040SR Book||CA 540 Booklet||CA 540 2EZ Booklet||CA540 NR Booklet|
|Serramonte||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock|
|Westlake||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock|
|John Daly||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock|
|Bayshore||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock|
The 1040 Form is the U.S. Individual Income Tax Return for your federal taxes.
The 1040-SR form is the U.S. Tax Return for Seniors for your federal taxes.
The State of California offers three versions of the state income tax return form: the 540, the 540 2EZ, and the 540 NR (part-year residents and nonresidents).
For other forms, see the options below for printing at home or mail order.
Print Tax Forms at Home
- IRS Forms and Instructions lists the most popular forms or search for what you need.
- California Forms and Publications search.
Tax Forms by Mail
- IRS Forms and Publications by US Mail (place order online or call 800-829-3676).
- California Forms (place a phone order or order online).
The most frequently used forms. Consult a tax professional (see the "Need Tax Help" section below) to verify which forms to use.
- IRS Form 1040 (US Individual Income Tax Return)
- IRS Form 1040-SR (US Tax Return for Seniors)
- IRS Schedule A (Itemized Deductions)
- IRS Schedule D (Capital Gains and Losses)
- California Form 540 (California Resident Income Tax Return)
- California Form 540 2EZ (California Resident Income Tax Return)
Need Tax Help?
- AARP Tax-Aide offers tax resources and online help.
- AARP is offering in-person tax help at the Lincoln Park Community Center at 901 Brunswick Street in Daly City. Please note this is by appointment only. Call 650-991-8018 for more information and to make an appointment.
- Free Tax Return Preparation for Qualifying Taxpayers lists available resources.
- Tax-Aid offers virtual services, self-serve help, and tax coaching. For in-person services, check their curbside drop-off and in-person help pages.
- Where to Get Free Help Filing Your Tax Return (AARP article).