How do I report a potential code violation?

Please contact the Code Enforcement Division at 650-991-8260 or at:
333 - 90th Street
Daly City, CA 94015

Show All Answers

1. How is the City Attorney selected?
2. Does the City Attorney advise private citizens on personal legal matters?
3. Where can I get a copy of the Daly City Municipal Code?
4. How do I report a potential code violation?
5. What department handles issues related to street lights, traffic signals, stop signs, construction problems, pavement conditions/potholes, playground/city building, graffiti, litter/debris, etc.?
6. Where can I find a signed copy of an agreement, resolution or ordinance?
7. How do I file a claim with the City?
8. How do I obtain a claim form?
9. How long do I have to file a claim?
10. What should I attach to the claim?
11. Once a claim has been filed, what happens next?
12. How do I obtain a copy of a public record in Daly City?