How do I obtain a claim form?

You may print this form (PDF) or pick up a copy at the Office of the City Clerk. You may also call the Office of the City Clerk at 650-991-8078 to request a copy to be mailed to you.

Show All Answers

1. How is the City Attorney selected?
2. Does the City Attorney advise private citizens on personal legal matters?
3. Where can I get a copy of the Daly City Municipal Code?
4. How do I report a potential code violation?
5. What department handles issues related to street lights, traffic signals, stop signs, construction problems, pavement conditions/potholes, playground/city building, graffiti, litter/debris, etc.?
6. Where can I find a signed copy of an agreement, resolution or ordinance?
7. How do I file a claim with the City?
8. How do I obtain a claim form?
9. How long do I have to file a claim?
10. What should I attach to the claim?
11. Once a claim has been filed, what happens next?
12. How do I obtain a copy of a public record in Daly City?