Indoor Reservation Procedures
Facility rental locations, dates, and times are currently limited. For facility availability, please contact our Administration Office at (650) 991-8001.
Phase One (Rentals through December 19, 2021)
Phase Two (Effective January 1, 2022)
Reserve a Facility
All facility reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Facility rentals must be completed in person at the Department of Library and Recreation Services Administration Office, located at:
111 Lake Merced Boulevard
Daly City, CA 94015
To check availability, contact our Administration Office at (650) 991-8001.
For more information, please contact (650) 991-8001.
The following items are control measures being implemented during the reservation and permit process to protect players, families, and the Daly City community, and slow the spread of COVID-19. The City of Daly City Department of Library and Recreation Services reserves the right to revise these control measures at any time.
- Reservations must be made 2 weeks ahead of the start date. No reservations are allowed less than 2 weeks before their start date.
- Organizations must provide their COVID Return to Play Protocol Plan before permits are issued. City staff will review the plan to ensure compliance.
- City staff will monitor all field, diamond, and court usage to ensure return-to-play protocols are being adhered to, and that facilities are operating in a way that complies with all local and state guidelines. City staff reserve the right to cancel a permit at any time if it’s in the best interest of public health.
- Teams that are in violation of COVID protocols will receive two warnings. After the second warning, the organization’s permit will be canceled.
- If organizations choose to not return due to concerns over COVID-19, a partial or full refund will be issued. All requests for refunds will be reviewed accordingly.
Refer to the Department of Library and Recreation Services Guide to Reopening for Youth Athletic Use (PDF) for full details. For more information with regard to a reservation request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 650-991-8001.