Beginning on July 1, 2021, the Department of Library and Recreation Services will begin accepting applications for Facility Reservations. The first available date for reservation will be July 24, 2021. Facility locations, dates and times will be limited. Please refer to the Current Available Facilities and Fees form for more information. For facility availability, please contact 650-991-8001.
Reserve a Facility
All the facilities reservations are on a first come, first serve basis. Facility rentals must be completed in person at the Department of Library and Recreation Services Administration Office, located at:
111 Lake Merced Boulevard
Daly City, CA 94015
- Current Available Facilities and Fees
- Facility Rental Packet
- COVID-19 Waiver
- Facility Rental Application
For facility availability, please contact 650-991-8001.
The following items are control measures being implemented during the reservation and permit process to protect players, families, and the Daly City community, and slow the spread of COVID-19. The City of Daly City Department of Library and Recreation Services reserve the right to revise these control measures at any time.
- Reservations must be made 2 weeks ahead of the start date. No reservations are allowed less than 2 weeks before their start date.
- Organizations must provide their COVID Return to Play Protocol Plan before permits are issued. City staff will review the plan to ensure compliance.
- City staff will monitor all field, diamond and court usage to ensure return-to-play protocols are being adhered to, and that facilities are operating in a way that complies with all local and state guidelines. City staff reserve the right to cancel a permit at any time if it’s in the best interest of public health.
- Teams that are in violation of COVID protocols will receive two warnings. After the second warning, the organization’s permit will be cancelled.
- If organizations choose to not return due to concerns over COVID-19, a partial or full refund will be issued. All request for refunds will be reviewed accordingly.
Refer to the Department of Library and Recreation Services Guide to Reopening for Youth Athletic Use (PDF) for full details. For more information with regard to a reservation request, please send an email to email@example.com or contact 650-991-8001.