Contact Us

Please use Daly City's reporting app, iHelp, for inquiries or requests regarding operational or maintenance matters.

Economic & Community Development

Contact the Economic and Community Development Department for:

  • Building Permits
  • Code Enforcement
  • Housing & Community Development
  • Private Property Nuisances/Misuse
  • Shopping Carts
  • Unpermitted Construction Work

Visit our home page here Department of Economic & Community Development

Fire Department

Visit the North County Fire Authority (NCFA) home page

Library Services

Contact the Library Services Department for:

  • Donating to the Library
  • Fees
  • Fines
  • Library Account Questions
  • Questions/Concerns About Library Services

Visit our home page here Library Services

Police Department

Contact the Police Department for:

  • Abandoned Vehicles
  • Broken Parking Meters
  • Online Reporting
  • Parking/Traffic Enforcement
  • Sign up for community alerts

Police Reception Desk (650) 991-8119

Emergencies call 9-1-1

Visit our home page here Daly City Police Department

Public Works

Contact the Public Works Department for:

  • City Construction Projects
  • Debris/Litter
  • Engineering Inspections
  • Graffiti
  • Potholes
  • Sidewalk Repair
  • Streetlights
  • Traffic Signals
  • Tree/Parks

Visit our home page here Department of Public Works


Contact the Recreation Department for:

  • Active Adult/Senior Programs
  • Aquatics
  • Classes
  • Facilities and Field Rentals
  • Special Events
  • Summer Camps
  • Youth and Teen Programs

Please call us at (650) 991-8001

Visit our home page here Recreation Department

Utility Billing

Contact the Utility Billing Division for:

  • Water and garbage billing questions
  • Start/Stop water and garbage services

Please call us at (650) 991-8082

Visit the Finance and Administrative Services home page 

Water & Wastewater Resources

Contact the Water and Wastewater Resources Department for:

  • Emergencies call (650) 991-8200
  • Storm Drain Pollution
  • Unusual/Bad Odors
  • Water/Sewage Leaks

Visit our home page here Water and Wastewater Resource Department