Since its inception in 1980, Daly City Active Adult/Senior Services has been powered by the creativity, commitment, and effort of our volunteers. As our Senior and Community Centers continue to open in safe phases, we gratefully welcome returning and new volunteers. Many roles and shifts are available including exciting new opportunities:
- Senior Home Delivered Meals - Delivery Volunteers - NEW!
- Doelger Senior Center Food Pantry - Customer Service Volunteers - NEW!
- AARP Community Challenge "Together We Grow - Garden to Kitchen to Table" Volunteers - NEW!
- Party Planners
- Café Doelger Volunteers
- Prep Cooks
- Garden Deli Volunteers
- Elinor J. Charleston Librarians
For more information about volunteer opportunities at a specific location, please contact:
- Bayshore Community Center, (650) 746-8332
- Doelger Senior Center, (650) 991-8012
- Lincoln Park Community Center, (650) 991-8018
- War Memorial Community Center, (650) 991-8020
All volunteers are required to submit an application and background screening questionnaire; as well as meet with a supervisor about their interests before being scheduled to serve. You can download the paperwork needed to start the process below.