Budgets & Financial Reports
Biennial City Budgets
Learn more about the City's biennial budgets by reviewing the Daly City Budget Process (PDF).
Operating & Capital Budget
- View the Operating and Capital Budget for Fiscal Year 2022 (PDF)
- View the Operating Budget for Fiscal Year 2021 (PDF)
- Access the Operating and Capital Budget Document Archive to view previously approved Operating and Capital Budgets
- View the Capital Budget for Fiscal Years 2019 and 2020 (PDF)
- Review the Capital Budget Document Archive to view previously approved Capital Budgets
Mid-Year Budget Reviews
Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
Each year the Department of Finance and Administrative Services prepares a Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (Annual Financial Report), which is audited by the City's independent auditor. The Annual Financial Report presents the financial position and the changes in the financial position for each fiscal year. The basic financial statements and supporting schedules have been prepared in compliance with California Government code Sections 25250 and 25253 and in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for local governments as established by the Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB).
- View the 2020 Annual Financial Report (PDF)
- View the Annual Financial Report Document Archive to peruse previous annual financial reports
Gann Appropriation Limit Documents
- Daly City Gann Appropriation Limit - Fiscal Year 2021 to 2022 (PDF)
- North San Mateo County Sanitation Gann Appropriation Limit - Fiscal Year 2021 to 2022 (PDF)
The Finance and Administrative Services Department has received the Government Finance Officers Association Awards for Excellence in Budgeting since 1991 and for its Comprehensive Annual Financial Report since 1986.